Monday, March 23, 2009

Website learning exp


Dograkeback is my first privately owned website. I am learning a ton but in the process i am creating unnecceary stress. The facts are the website is going to take a long time to perfect. At the moment, most of my application are falling through. It is going to take many failures before the balance is semi perfect. I need to accept this and not get frustrated that my product is not perfect. I need to take my own constructive cristism instead of figthing against it. The reason i am great at poker is because i am ok with making mistakes because i am willing to learn off them. I need to take the same approach to the website. I am going to create a list of things that need to be done. I am going to limit myself to one fix a day. Also no more checking my email hoping new players have signed up. I am going to balance my life out with the web site. Main form of advertising is in game and on 2+2 form. No need to waiste time on most other forms of advertising.


Glorious


Mark

No comments: