Monday, March 16, 2009

Vision board of success

I am at a turning point in my life. I am a tad bit scareed yet there really is nothing to be scarred of. I feel myself wanting to hide instead of pushing myself.. This fearful mindset comes to an end. The next phase of focus for me is building a social cirle. This week i am going to hunt for activites i can be apart of. I am tired of my life being focused on night club activites only. Getting my socialization only through night clubs is not healthy. I am realzing there is more to lfie then just meeting random chicks. I want there to be more comfort in my life when it comes to sociablity. This will not happen if i depend only on night clubs. I am going to began to put myself first when it comes to want i want socially. If i dont want to go out i wont. I will hang out with who i want regardless if my other friends dont like them. I am done listening to others bicker about the people they dont like. I am no problem solver just another dude enjoying his life. ALl forms of gossip are dead for me. Starting tommrow i am creating my vision board of succes!!

No comments: