Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day time self actualization

The facts are this: My comfort zone is night time. This ends now. I have been avoidning day time socilization for quite some time. I am trying to understand the day time (me). What i am writing does not define me but rather gives me an idea of what i would enjoy most of the time. For one i am more calm yet happy. I enjoy the calmness and the realness of my self and others. At night i am usually excited as hell for the stimulation which i love but in day time i like things slower paced. I wont talk as loud as night clubs and i will break rapport much less! I will chat with people walking next to me like they are another cool ass human on this beautiful planet we call earth. I am not trying to impress but instead enjoy the beauty of other humans. I will begin approaching 3 girls a day. I dont have lines just pure calmness and enjoyment. Here i go again :)
The key to this? Dont think just be. NO head space! I love it. ALready feel the glory. life is so awesome!!

Yours truely ALWaYS you and I MARK


This is the pillar of flawless natural game. Instant attraction. You cannot control what she is feeling, but you can control what you are and your experience.
It is empowering to know that if you express yourself to the right tune, feel good, genuinely trust yourself and live a perceptually fulfilled life women will never be far away.

No comments: