Monday, March 23, 2009

Glory times in the clubs

I had a ephinay in the clubs. I went out to have fun. No mindset of pick up, just pure fun. If a group was not fun for me then i left. I didnt work for validation i didnt give a crap for it. I did what i wanted. I didnt beg to be enjoyed i just enjoyed myself. I took what i wanted and expected people to enterain me as much as i was enteraning myself. I found myself the value and anyone wanting to get in the way of that was going to get blown. For instance when i was chatting with a cutie at the bar i grabbed her and whisper things in her ear Or tell her to get closer.. ANother example was the first group of girls i talked to, they were boring so i told them they were and walked away. I didnt ask instead i just lead. Felt great and had a good time. Yes their is typos deluxe.

Mark

No comments: