Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A way to remove social guilt

So something that i really struglle with is social guilt. I always come out of social setting feeling like i fucked something up. Usually i accsde myself of being enteratiner man. Let me discuss the easiest way to remove these thoughts. First thing is change the way you think. Meeting people is not for their enjoyoment it is for me. I am not here to see if they like me.. This will lead to a needy mindset. My mindset instead if do i enjoy talking to you. Do you carry a conversation? Do you make me laugh? Can you flirt? Can you make the interaction more fun for me? If they cant do these things then fuck them.. Never try to entertain people. Instead bring your fun and if they don't add to it then get the fuck out.... THis usually looks like ... Me being talktive then momre quiet as i wait for them to add to the conversatio.. Part of the vibe they create is whatmakes me feel like being flity ext... It is a must that they add just as much value to the conversation.. To try to guide people because they suck socially is fucking retared... dont do it... Instead enjoy your frame and if they dont add value.... then bail.... It doesnt hurt to be dismmisive as well if they are boring you or just dont talk..... Overall never and i repeat never again feel guilty in a social setting. Fuck what others think of you and enjoy your world of humans that make lke fun for you..

Cheers


Cheers,
Watson

No comments: