Friday, February 19, 2010

A clear path......

I find myself having some difficultites..... My pick up ego still exsisist... So how do i sever it? I cant.... :( I just have to realize it as my ego... I must always go back to what i truely love... Women... I am not here to be the best or impress. I just want to experiece and enjoy women .. I truely love everything about them :) I feel it would be healthy for me to not go out with Chris due to past hurt and lies... John is a healthy path for me... Look i am going to have it come up .. Its part of my destiny.. I must disconnect though what others think of me in this area.. I MUST disconnect what others think about me in this area.. It is ego.. I am on this world once and there thoguhts or my thoughts about their thoughts about me dont matter. Let go :)

Now lets go enjoy gods gorgeously beatiful... Smelling good, smiley playful... creatuers.. Women :)

Ohh i find when people bring up my women world or i give some coaching.. My ego comes out... Just realize that its my ego... I dont have to live up to any standard.. Instead i just need to live in the moment :) you cant destroy ego... Just dont have a relationship with it ....

No comments: