Friday, February 19, 2010

A limiting belief

I worry myself allot that i will fall into Entertainer man again.... Trufully i coudnt be farther from the truth... I have leaned how to switch gears and be that high value guy all the time... Like Todd says its a mix between both Bradd Pitt charachters from Meet Joe Black....
Let me do an example of back in the day vs now

I would be high energy and get attraction... I would continue be a social but i would not let her offer to the conversation.. Any silent points would be quickly filled by me in a hope that should would like me... my mission was to try to hold her attention...

Now days
I can be high energy... But i am doing it because thats is what i feel like at that moment... I quickly switch to the calibrations when i am in social groups.. I may be a tad above it but i am far from their entertainer... The girls is constally getting dismissed... push pulled and eye fucked galore... It is true i rock the party on my own boat but its the boat to be on... Its not the boat that people fear...

So rember difference now between back then is.... I dont have to be high energy... I know when to calm down... Most of the times i am calming down because that is more enjoyable for me... I do it cause then i get to know her... I am showing allot more intent... NOW days i expect her to fill in the conversation.. See before i thought i had to do all the talking... I completelly disagree with that...



Facts are is i rock a different boat then Todd. Mine is a little higher energy but now i have it much more calibrated....

Dont worry about entertainerman.. You are far from him :)

Mark

No comments: