Monday, February 8, 2010

A demon t hat needs to be dealt with

I am so hard on myself. No matter what outcome a snecario has i seem to think that i suck. This may route from not having a gf in some time. Whatever the reason is this has to come to an end. I find with the girl i crush on i analze everything. I can't just say i am good enough. Well i cant live like this anymore. This month is not about improving myself> Its about enjoying who I am. I am not going to feel guilty the nights i have nothing to do. I am not going to fiugre out if i on accident bragged or insulted her. I have no control over these things. I just wanted to date her so badly that i have lost my idenity in trying to get it at times. I am going to not be hard on myself. I am not going to worry what my frat bros think of me or what the prospects think of me. Truely i don't control over any of this. I am going to begin to find all the reasons i like me. I am going to meet new women and not think about my crush. It does no good :( I am going to just enjoy myself and my life.
Mw

No comments: