Friday, July 17, 2009

Restructing my beliefs

I have realizd allot of my core beliefs about women have been terribly wrong. I came to take value and never offer any. What has this produced in my life? A ton of quick enjoyment at best but no real relationships. How can i bless others if i dont let them get to know me.

My mission- To offer value to people i meet and be genuine with them.

How do i do this- Get to know them. Present a calm energy. Stilness. I am a protector of others. Before i was there to proect myself through them. Those days are done. Being a listener just as much as a talker. Enthusiasm. PLayful ness. But the core of me is comfort.

Great opners now- Hey how we doin? Im Mark , these come in the moment trufully but based the intro on a curisity in them. CONVEY Interest ! Doing force conversation just chill and enjoy... Most imporantly TRUST

Cheers

Mark

No comments: