Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Callibration of friends

Well i finally got back into the scial thing. i have been working 16 hours straight for 9 days and no that was not including school. I felt quite nervous and misscalibrated. Why? I had not been working my social muscles. I will never let it get that bad again i promise myself. It did help me have a great break thoguh. TO get callibrated spend time with your good friends. I am findning myself becomming allot more calm and not talking as fast or feeling the need to feel in quite moments. I belive this is happening from spending time wiht lvoes one who love me regardless of anything else. I am going to make it a mission to spend allot more time with my love ones.

CHeers Christ is king "My confidece derives from Christ not myself"

Mark

No comments: