Saturday, May 1, 2010

A link to my depression

You cant control others thoughts about what you meant.... So i realized lately that i anayzle if i hurt others feeling or what other people are feeling allot... So why do i do this and should i do this? Hell no... You dont know what other people are feeling or how they are interpreuting what you said... People all the time misplace what you say and make it sound terrible.. Even when your intentions were goo.d Hjoneslty if they do that then let them suffer. Dont let yourself be the suffer.. Mine started because my mom is so sensitive.. WIth her you have to analyze everything or risk hurting her feelings.. SO as a young child in order to avoid conflict i did just this.. In a way it has creasted a much healthier relatiohsip but has tamed me and my hapniess. I find with people i worry if i hurt their feling or if i am being to imposing. THe facts are my intentions are good and when they come out wrong... screw it.. I am human and my stuff gets misinterpretation like the rest.. Its not my fault that some people view things in negative light when it was not my inetions.. It sucks my mom does this quite a bit but i can no longer live with a filter or worry and concern that i hurt others feelings. THe facts our im a nice guy and i would never intenionally hurt someone elses feelings but if it happends it happends. No more cattering or anyzing in order to make sure others are doing ok.. Its taking away from my own hapniess way to much... I am done looking to see if i am getting interpretred ritght... my own hapniess is just to important.. THis type of anayzling lead to me drinking and cutting myself... No more.. Live free and dont give a damn what others think of you.. Facts our im a geuninly incrediable guy and my life needs to be free from self montering.. Love myself
MW

No comments: