Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A reminder to help me

I took a drug that makes me hallucinate

First night Johnny becomes the devil- the dream seem to be focued on me having to win my salvation…. Well salvation is a term from the bible and so is Jesus the devil is from the bible as well….. How can this be greater then god ? It cant be… meaning do I belive in the bible? YES and JESUS YES! Then he would not want me digging into this….

Every part of the dream has me working for my salvation…..

I followed the dream and it said it was time to die for Christ-
my own words were " ITs dime to Die for Christ" Christ does not want me dying.. It had me masterbate for Christ…. Christ woudnt want me doing these things…. Its simple it was a drug I took and it caused all of this.. All evidence backs this up even when I try to get in the state.. I have trouble cause I no longer have a drug… all I can do is give myself anxiety attacks= I took a drug that lied to me and I have to let go …

Even when i go into the deeper state which i cant even do any more- THey are all random things from my past.... It wants me hurting myself... For what? I rember one night i went as deep as i could go and then i was just stuck..... Rember to ... I believ the phone was GOd calling me .... a 4:30 in the morning! It was my alarm! Time is up is what happends when you leave the alarm on 2 long....

Everything is answered with YOUR SAVED- ITs not by works of rigeious which we can boast but according to his mercy he saved us through the washing of regneraious and the renewing of the holy spit... in esence you cant do anything for salvation its a free GIFT!!

I believd my family were evil- THey have loved me my whole life- THey believe in GOD and our fellow believers.. IF anything this drug just wants to seperate me from my family... I wont let it ... I love them to much...

Look at Jesus life it was nothing but love= Christ = love….. Christ wants his light to shine thorugh me.. I cant do that by belieing in a lie “the hallucinations”

THe last thing i ws suppose to geep going deeper and deper... I rember i get to the red zone which shows a knife- then it ends... WHat am i suppose to do kill myself?- This is terrible GOd would never want me doing that... Christ didnt even do that... HE died for our sins .... So i must let that image goo.... Rember i went as deep as i could go and even attempted to bite off my tongue... nothing really happend.. the arguent could be i didnt have enoguh faith but once again faith is a cocept from the bible... WHich comes back to ... DO i belive in the BIBLE!!! YES!!! !.... THe effects were so powerful the first night because that is when the drug was mostly in me... SO REMBER YOU TOOK A DRUG NO NOT a drug of christ.. YOU TOOK A REAL DRUG!!

Even that night with Johnny- YEs it felt demonic but how coudnt it.. He was playing terrible music... i was drugged... Of course its going to feel like an out of body experience... But rember i took a drug..

ALso these hallucinations kept changing.... one night

THat oen night- i coudnt go any farther because i didnt rember the exact passage from the bible-- ONCE AGAIN ITS ALL FROM THE BIBLE!!!! Read the word buddy ...!!! IT is joy not pain ... SO LOOK even as deep as i feel this stuff was and real.. It want me to sufer for salvation and its simple CHRIST MY TRUE LORD AND SAVIOR who came and lived the ultimate life of love and was sinless... DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY Salvation and i plan to hold on to that truth for the remainder of my days :)

one thing that conufuses me.... the 3rd thing shows a knife .... but once again ... I AM not christ.... CHRIST DIED FOR MY mins...... HE DOES NOT Want this for me!!! I took a drug!

The request are all things from the bible - IF your eye causes you to sin gauge it out... penis you struggle with take it off.... I got the eye one straight form the bible.... one again the bible woudnt truely want me doing any of these things....

I saw my family... I became Billy christ and my dad was Ernest CHrist....It looked like my dad but wasnt..... My family is loviing here

HA so i rember now! I use to look at the sun and say things like up down left right a is to salvation.... all of it even the red zone was a thing from my past.... :) amazing the mind of a child :)
Rember i TOOK A DRUG!!

No comments: