Friday, April 9, 2010

Fraternity

So i have gotten addicitred to trying to control the group... Luckly i am failing beyond any belief. I no longer feel comfortable in the group and my ego is telling me to stop going. Trufully things are going to just get worse until i learn to let go of the ego in this area of my life. My ego is completelly addicted to controlling group atmosphers. I dont go for my own enjoyment but instead to gain some form of social recongnition... I need to go to events not for social recongition but for enjoyment of talking to others. Being social for the sake of being social. No mission but instead to just enjoy... When not to go to events? When i am looking to value take or looking to control or when i am to tired to go to things. Then i should not go ... I am not there to enjoy but there out of a hidden ego... Cheers

No comments: