Friday, April 2, 2010

Mindset Shift

We talk about being and not doing.... Well i see it and im amazed.... I am finding myself becomming more and more centered. I feel the need to impress less and less.. I view myself as much more self worthy and relaxed. I feel my options with women is abudant. That i literally have thousands to choose from. So why is this happening? Being relaxed... I cant stress this enough... Learning to relax and just enjoy... Dont be reactive to anything just enjoy and take right action.... I am seeing this in a ton of areas in my life....From women, to finance to friends to strangers... I am allot more interested in what others have to say.. I am a listerner and a leader. I put no rules on myself and i just go with the flow... It feels so good and my anxiexty is at a all time low... I am not one itising or obessing over any women.. I dont care to think about them instead i care to expereience them. I am not looking to others to take traits from cause i feel mine our overly suficient. I feel great :) Ohh and my new place is rad

No comments: