Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Being not doing

You cannot create attraction or real hapiniess in your life by doing something. For example you cant just ENTERTAIN her... Well you can but if you are choosing to do it you are truely not acting on your intentions... You cant choose to act on your own intentions.. Once again you are doing something.. Instead you have to become yourself.... SO how does one do this? Well you quit playing by societys rules and began to realze that allot of social condition is WRONG. You quit questioning yourself. You dont trying to figure out what she wants.. You figure out what makes you the most hapniess... SO me - I feel best when i am relaxed.... Calm.. plafyul and genuine with people. When i am going after the things that i want.. When i am truely just resting in the moment...

I see a huge difference in my demener which continously changes- WHen i use to go to clubs.. I had to get really high energy and had TO DO soemthing... I had to talk to girls... I had to entertain her.. I didnt feel much relaxation... Lately it has been the opposite... I dont feel like i have to do shit... My energy level is unique at each time but i am much more relaxed.... Its not that a high or low energy is bad... Its only a problem when you dont feel relaxed... So relaxing has been my most joyful thing as of lately... As i continue to relax .. my body will naturally just feel more comfortable in any given situation which continously will make my experience with people more enjoyable..

Cheers Mark

Ways to relax- Out of head, cooking, music, breathing.. OUt of head... smelling, feel your body.... smiling

No comments: