Monday, October 19, 2009

My Masterpiece

When at a plateu, sometimes you have to rewind the clocks. The last 4 months i have heavily been analyings parts of my social dnamics game. From voice toine, body languae, intent, facil expression, energy level, enviroment, clothing and even the words comming out of my mouth. I did all this to fix some wholes in my social dynamics but now its time to start trusting myself again. For state devrives from being out of head and in the moment. This is what i have learned

There are 2 major communication channels and each has its use

1) Salesman/ Friend/ Parents/ Communication Channel

This channel is geared towards the other person. You subconscious work towards easing tension and pleasing the other person. You will use a shit load more facial expression in this channel and people will like you. You lead the conversation but its all about them. Your questions are aimed at letting the other person talk about themselfs. This builds trust and likability. This works very if you are comming into a huge group when attraction is not a factor

2. Attraction Mode

This channel is geared towards YOU! Its simple Self amuzment. You are non reactive to what others think of you and every moment is a celbration of you. In a conversation you are letting the girl game you as much as you are gaming her. You are attracting her for your fun. This is not for her its for you. She is applying the same stradegy for her self. You should have a leading frame here but not be controlling the conversation. You should slow down your energy once you began talking to her or she will feel the conversation is rushed. 2 cant vibe if ones on crack.

So is their a right mode or wrong mode to be in? No its just matters the scenario. When it comes to women, you want more of 2 then of 1. Of course you want to incomporate 1 in at a certain point especially the repoar part if you want a relatioship.

I see allot of guys eaither have one or 2. Very few have a awesome mix of both. I belive the most socially advanced guy have a blend of both. So for me my blend looks like " Walk up to the set smile "Hey whats up Im "MArk" shake hands . The bigger the social group the more of 1 will be necessary to keep them from hating you. 2 is used though to attract the girl! Remember if she is not gaming you! Your dead. So you need both to attract women. Group dnamics uses both but when its time for you and the girl. 2 is most crucial.

Example- When i got to gether with Danielle. She got burnt out of me because i just told her my stories. I never slow things down and let her game me!

+ Example- With Vi- In her car i just chilled and let her run things on me. I didnt control the conversation at this point. It was 2 people playing around

+ Example- Sarah and me. We didnt start in the repoar stage. We started in 2. I would game her and she would game me.

No comments: