Friday, October 30, 2009

Enjoyment

So for me joining a fraternity has been quite difficult when my ego is in the mix. I get caught up in a popularity game. I want to be proud of who i am for my core cofidence not reaction from others. I am writing to remind myself to be a value gifer not a taker. Dont compare what others think of you. Just be who you are. Be a value giver. Dont do this for their reaction but because it was we are built to do. Their is nothin greater then offering value. No need to analyze what other think because you cant control that. You have to let go of the ego here. Cant control what girls like you. You have no control here. You only have control over liking yourself. THings i like?? Being geuine to myself, authentic, playful, make others feel good, investing in people that need that love, take right action in things i want, not wasting my time trying to control others thoughts about me. Just loving myself... This is my life journey and my concern is not winning the girl its winning me.

No comments: