Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy about me

I was sitting in my bed with ten pound eye lids over comming my body and then it hit me. I need to write a blog about me. I have been told by allot of people that i am way to hard on myself. I have decided to write this on the thigns i love about myself. 1) I am a wicked social dude.... I am really tative and really have no enemies 2) I am the most loyal friend on the planet. I would do anything for a friend 3) I offer value to people i meet. I cheer up those who are down. 4) I am assertive deluxe. Every girl i know i feel so comforetable hugging and enyoying 5) I am a harrrrd worker! 6) I put my heart into everthing i do 7) I have great communication skills. I am able to relate and make people feel at ease 8) I am able to run a group like its nothing 9) Able to tell stories 10) people enjoy being around me 11) I am able to bring the party by myself.... I am going to start seeing that people want to be around me no matter whay i feel or do. I am not being fake with people. I am genuinely being me and people are respodning great. This is not a pua self that they are seeing this is genuinly me. I am loved by girls and guys. I am living an abudant life. I swear to not anlyze what people think of me anyone. it does no good and trufully it is blown WAY OUT of portion. I SWEAR this NOW! MY MISSION IS TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD when it comes to what others think of me. I for a long time did not have this problem but i became miscalirbated. THIS IS NOT THE CASE ANY MORE. I AM NOT ENTERTAINER MAN AND I AM RESPECTING the rules of the enviroment. I am not allowed to anlyze what others think of me. I am only to be aware in the moment of how people react. I SWear this is my new rule.

No comments: