Saturday, May 30, 2009

You cant always get what you want BUt you can always do waht you want!


MAN OH MAN! I have been having a blast. I have been doing what i want when i want. I find myself getting more suddren urges to do random things then ever. I am seiing my love for people growing by the second. What do i owe this 2? Being in the moment and listening to my hearts sudden urges. One thing i found that i did allot in my social interactions is put rules to everything. I have to open and i have to talk to people blah blah blah. HECK I HAVE TO GO OUT! These thigns are good if you lack social skills and really need to get yourself out of your shell. But i am at a point where this is no longer necessary. I don't need to prove to myself that i am cool. There is no need to put rules to things anymore. Whatever i do i do because in the moment i desired to do it. I find no reason to analzye if doing this will make me a better man blah blah blah. Instead if i feel a urge then i will do it.

LETS ALL HAVE CHILD LIKE HEARTS!!

YEa BOY!!

MARK THE i dont know ill think of some cool name later

No comments: