Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking the indenity out of everything


Its funny when you go out as much as i did. You began to expect the same old thing in your interaction and in everything you do. You began to epect the same thing every interaction. THis is happening because i put form to something that has no form. Form is something that in your minds has already taken place. A new stranger has no form because the event is happening in the present moment. A good example of this is in public speaking. I have previously sucked at public speaking. I automatically assume i will suck next time i do public speaking because of my past experience. 2 problems in this 1) I am living out of the moment 2) I am saying that the past moment dictates my reality. This is a failire mindset and one i shall octoquivickly destroy. What does octoquickly mean? i have no idea it just sounded really cool.

CHeers MATEEEESSS!

Mark

No comments: