Sunday, May 31, 2009

Glory of bustin the bulls balls

Time to set some standards to push the limits!

I will move up to the 32 dollar tables as soon as i have 2000 grand in my bank and my bank roll is sitting at 1500 dollars.

Once i am at the 32 tables i am going to set up inet spread sheet to track my play. Its time to get some data ;)

Website i will have the site done within 2 weeks! This site is ready to take off and take my inet advenutres to the next level!

I will next month take 1st and second on the referral program GUARANTEED!!

MY ATTENTIONS ARE GOOD SOMETIMES MISUNERSTOOD!

My boy ELLS is off on his Europe TOUR And it pumped me up to make some strives towards more traveling. THis year i aim to do a trip a month. Right now i am in arizona which i have been for the last week and a half. MY next trip will be to Santa barbra as well as San luis obispo and Ventura county to visit my boy JEFF "Damn i miss that guy". I plan to take mucho pics since i have a terrible tendencay of doing none.

No comments: