Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rise to the Occasion

So i will be jobless.

I am in 40k deep debt

My back is in pain from the accident.

Father, please draw extra close to me. My heart needs inspiration and nothing else but you will do.

I beg you to slam the door shut at the jobs i shouldnt have and open the door for the opporuntiy you would have me have.

Also, i have decided that my fun is not an option at this point of my life.

My sole purpose is to get out of debt, get my body in shape in order to save my body and walk close to you God. I will discipline my friend but its up to them to take action.

Father may you walk extra close to me. I feel like a man that has lost everything. I will do everything in my strength to get it back but truly we both know it comes down to you. MAY YOUR WILL be done. I realize Jesus said that and then was put on the cross. I realize i am promised nothing in this life and my life may end in utter sorrow. FOR YOUR NAME!!!

No comments: