Saturday, January 26, 2013

Good bye Insurance

I am walking away from Insurace. I have given the last 19 months to insurance. Why am i walking away?
Simply put, i am in a dying industry and truly their is not much residual income. We are told there is but quite frankly that is a lie. I cant wait 5 years to hpefully have a thriving agency. Also, in 5 years the best i would be making is 80k a year.

Father, I love you. You have walked me evy step of the way. Thank you for an amzig experince in insurance. I have gotten top knotch training and my fconfidence is at a all time high!

Things i have learned from this experience. 1) Take a job that has a base pay! 2) Read the contract 3) Map out the vision and dont take the manamgents vision. THey can lie :)

Please help me out of this debt father

No comments: