Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye

Since the accident i have known nothing but finacials woes. Really since graduating from highschool i have been broke. The accident has cost me dearly. Quitting poker has cost me even more. I was looking back at my marks weedeating paperwork and i was astonished how driven i was at a young age. I was running a business since 11. I have found over the last year my drive business has not been to the level it needs to be. I have found that i am constally behind instead of ahead. As much as i try, money has killed me. I have had to stop eating correctly, working out, out sourcing basic task, purchasing printing materials,  drive because of gas, made phone calls, passed up business opportunities. This is about to change and i need to let go of my broke history. It scares me a bit that i will be able to afford things. I am so use to being broke. Father would you help me to let go and run towards a new life style. Would you give me a greater drive then the one i had at 11. I feel like since the accident that you dont care about my financial situation but the truth is i can do very little if i cant afford to go out. Give me a greater drive then i ever knew before and please help me to be consitant at living out this new life.

No comments: