Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Week of in field GLORY Exp.....!


So been hitting the clubs around 3-4 times a week. This article is built to focus on the areas i need to work on in field.

First thing is energy levels. I need to work on a energy level that others can relate to and that i feel comfortable being at. The last 2 nights i have really focused on my energy by lowering it. I have enjoyed this allot more and my sets are more 50 v 50 instead of me giving 95 and them giving 5. I am going to continue working on my energy level.

Second thing is being genuine when i am in a set. What i mean by this is allowing me to be myself and express where i am at in that particular moment instead of trying to be something i may not be. For example if i am having a blow out night walk up to a set and embrace it and say I have no friends. It it much more fun for me to talk about this and it seems to have a positive effect on sets. The key i have found is when you say this be playful with it. When being genuine, you begin to treat yourself as number one. This has a great effect on your sets because you are no longer looking for validation which makes you more playful. Also when I am not genuine, i find i come off as entertainer guy which is the last dude i want to be!

3rd thing is humor. I need to work on just amusing myself in sets instead of trying to humor the girls. When i try to humor them, it comes of needy and leads me down a road of lameness. SO self amusement is huge. I also want to find ways i can amuse myself more in sets. I will be looking to find some cool stuff in field and write a whole article on this.

4th thing is pushing my sets harder. I have had a couple example where i should of kept plowing on my sets or hell it went really well and i could of closed if i kept pushing it. I need to take advantage of these opportunities. I think allot of times i don't because i get use to opening so many sets and I get use to the same routine of open hook and then ...... And when it goes past there you forget the mission is not done ;) So push my sets harder


Anyways more to come mates enjoy!

Johnny Shine

No comments: