Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time to get on my Grind




Sup Mates!!!
So its time to set some standards for my fitness level. Now I don't care to try to get that Arnold Body anymore. In fact i am not obsessed with getting huge muscles any more. I want a good balance between strength, endurance and speed. Lucky this is not to hard seeing how I understand my body pretty well and how to train right. So i am writing a set of goals i plan to reach. Now at the time I do not plan to put my weight goals because i am not sure where this will put me. I weight in right now pretty light at 175 so probably will weigh in at a tone 185. I plan to rep 80 pound dumbbells flat for 6 and incline 75 for 6. Flys 60 pound d umbels for 6 and of course peck decks for 65 at end of workout. Arms reps a solid 45 for 12 and repping 35 pounds on each side of barbells for 8. Triceps really don't matter seeing how they are naturally glorious power houses brewed from the heavens. My back i will workout but no goals here cause it naturally gets the strengths i want. Shoulders are the same as triceps they are naturally strong so no goals here. Strength wont take me long to achieve i naturally am strong. But endurance ohhhh BOY!!! I plan to run a 6:30 mile! I may even add a 2 mile goal to this will see but thats the max!! I am no cross county boy yes i use to be but well i was a chode!!! This use to be easy for me but not any more. Last is speed. This really is important because I want to improve on the basketball court. I plan to run the 50 meter in 8 seconds. This time may be fluctuated seeing as I really dont know if this time is reachable or easy. I don't care much for running but i am unusually quick at short distances. No pun intended ;). When it comes to training, 3 times a week lifting weights. I will be coming my chest workout with a light back workout. 3 chest exercises and 2 back. Arm day is arm day. And shoulder day is shoulder day it is possible that i put back with shoulders will see. Yes no leg workout instead on the bike and or running. Sprints when it comes to speed and practice on the bball court. Diet will be important to i will be doing around 2600 calories a day. Allot less then i use to but i got to big when i did more then that. Anyways to all my fellow Shiners you should make workout goals 2!! Its never to late to get in shape!!!!

Imortaility is yours!! TAKE IT!!

Johnny Shine

No comments: