Friday, June 6, 2008

A boring Fridayyyy Night......


So here I am in huge house all alone in a place i have not been for 4 years. I just moved from San Luis Obipo to Sacramento. I really dont know anyone here and it is a Friday and there is nothing I want to do more then go out with my friends to the clubs/bars. This sadly enough is not an option seeing as the only 2 people that I know that go out to bars and clubs (my wingmen) are not available tonight. Now I can sit next to my phone and hope something happens or I can accept and move on. Truthfully the first option looks better then the second. But taking right action is what i must do. Yes I could go solo to the bars tonight but I have not found enjoyment in this one yet. Yes i have tried it and I guarantee you eventually I will be at a point that I once a week do it but now is not that time. So now I have a boring night ahead i must make the best out of it.... What to do???? Lets see Blue Print by Tyler D is not a bad idea.. Read the book Mastery has been something else I have been meaning to do.... I guess I will start with these and see where they take me.... I wish there was some ultimatum at the end or some huge ephiny but really tonight like Eckhart Tolle says you must just accept your situation and like Tyler D says Take Right action... Is what it is

Johnny Shine

No comments: