Sunday, February 9, 2014

my thought

I just finished reading  s majority of my blogs. A couple things come to mind .
1) I speak way to much
2) that I can predict the future.
Facts are I predict any thing.like Jesus says don't worry about  tomorrow because
Today has enough worries on its own . So much truth to this. So Many of my post talk
Ably  that I will do this or that. The facts is if    the Lord's wills of it will happen  if he doesn't  it won't.
Want to start enjoying  the moment ? Love God with all you  heart and leave the entire future in his hands.

To say I will do this or I will do that is foolish. I have repeatedly found that what I said was goin  to happen  didn't.

The facts our I am a little human that while small has the king of everything  desperately in live with me.


No comments: