Sunday, September 16, 2012

Looking at the long run



I have traded allot in order to ban k it on the long term investment

            Being married
            Having a 60k sallary out of college
            Huge Credit card debt
            Living at my parents
           Having my own place
            Having a community
            Have no money for the past year and a half. I mean no money literally
            My body is in poor shape



Long term benefit
             I am compltelly in love with Jesus
             I have a career
             I know more about social dynamics then 99.9 % of the world
             I was a professioanl poker player
             I ran a carrer Fair
             I have a ton of amazing friends
            I have been able to bring friends to Christ
             I am extrmelly close to breaking free of finacial woes
            I am extremelly confiendt
            I have got to mentor many people
            I get to be an inpiration for others
             MY rock has been Jesus

            was it worth it...... The first one alone makes it worth it yes... Good bye Sarah you were a great friend. Congratz on being engaged
         

No comments: