Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chasing an Epic Life

Paul talks about running the race in the bible and i want to run it to the fullest! I am quitting Diablo 3 because there is better things i am doing with my time. 1) I can invest more time in my relatioship with Jeff. Jeff needs a true friend and i want to be that friend to Jeff 2) The work i sow now in my business could reap a huge reward down the road. God has me in a season of dedication and focus. I need to be a master time manager. I need to be on a schedule and allow my self healthy rest. My full eforts need to go into owning an insurance agency and i cant give them when i am truely focued on video games 3) what benefit does the game give me? I feel like crap the next day. I am just killing the same guys over and over again. I dont see it creating unity between my friend as much as it creates poor moments. I see all our sleep paterns gone to the pits. Loren and Beiege are both utterly depressed. 4) I can be a better example to beiege and Loren. They can see my life and the blessings God has poured in my life and the character that he has built for me by following him. They may look up to me and by looking up to me questions the source of my strength :) 5) I dont feel like this is a matter that is non bibical to play but instead God has a greater journey for my life 6) I can be a better friend to Tom. He needs an ecourager and someone to lift him up! I can be that friend! 7) I will be much more organized and get to spend more time with my family! 8) My brother Dan and Nate are at cross roads and need my encouragment 9) Dallas is going through a tough time and i can be there for him more 10) Leigh needs help finding a job and i can be there for him. THere is to many awesome reasons that our way the benefit of playing. No more diablo 3 for this guy :)

No comments: