Sunday, January 17, 2010

In the moment and why

So lately i have been obsessing in my head. I seem to analze evyerhting and began to become in addict to peoples reaction to me. I am truely not as interested in enoying myself as much as my concer for other people liking me. I have let the I in ego become my ruler. I am reminding myself why being in your head is so terrible. You are creating identities through past experiences and finding reasons to believe you are what you produce. What this does is threaten you in the present and so you dont live in the present. Like anything change happends through taking right action in the moment. My dwelling will only take place in the moment. No thoought about my feelings or emotions of the past or what i am going to do in 15 mintues. My head is going to be free clear and most importanly in the now :)

No comments: